“如果我们无法再见面,又怎么说得出‘永远’?”“无论你去何方,无论你做什么,我都会在这里等候着你”“无论付出多大代价,无论我会心碎到什么程度,我都会在这里等你”——电话传递的情义绵绵总难长久,也许这些愿望与期待只能在歌声中表达。感受一下情歌王子Richard Marx带给你的《此情可待》。——只是,此情真的可待么?多少人愿意等待?多少人又值得等待?
Right Here Waiting
Oceans apart, day after day, 海洋将我们分开, 日复一日地,
and I slowly go insane. 我慢慢地开始失神.
I hear your voice on the line, 电话里传来你的声音,
But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这不能止住我的伤痛.
If I see you next to never, 如果我再不能见到你,
How can we say forever? 我们又怎能说永远?
Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去何方,无论你做何事,
I will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候着你.
Whatever it takes, 不管怎么样
Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤
I will be right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候你
I took for granted all the times 我一直确信
That I thought would last somehow. 你我能等到那一天
I hear the laughter, 我听到那笑声
I taste the tear, 我品尝着眼泪
But I can't get near you now. 但此刻我不能靠近你
Oh,can't you see, baby, 哦 宝贝 难道你不明白
You've got me going crazy? 你已使我开始发疯 ?
Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去何方 无论你要做什么
I will be right here waiting for you; 我会就在这里等候着你
Whatever it takes, 无论这要付出什么代价
Or how my heart breaks, 或我多么心碎
I will be right here waiting for you. 我会就在这里等候着你
I wonder 我不知道
How we can survive this romance, 我们该怎么度过这样的浪漫
But in the end 但在最后
If I'm with you 如果我在你身边
I'll take the chance. 我会紧握这机会
Oh,can't you see it,baby, 哦 宝贝 难道你不明白
You've got me going crazy? 你已使我开始发疯?
Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去何方 无论你做什么
I will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候着你
Whatever it takes, 不管如何
Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤
I will be right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候你
Waiting for you. 等候着你
下载链接:
http://file.100fo.com/store/0/19.music.3136.mp3
[
本帖最后由 waxfh 于 2009-7-27 22:44 编辑 ]